Who’s looking for a wardrobe consultant? Forget all that, you need a wardrobe coach!
Nicole Longstreath from The Wardrobe Code was a fellow presenter at last month’s Craftcation Conference. I had a chance to sit in on her Wardrobe Development for Women Creatives lecture during the conference, and I was hooked. Nicole’s not only a wealth of knowledge when it comes to fashion and style, but she’s also a whiz at presenting the information in a way that makes sense to those of us who didn’t necessarily pay attention to what we were wearing for the first 20something years of our lives.
After I got home from Craftcation, I totally bought a couple of new belts at my local Ross.
And did I mention she keeps an eye on the economics of dressing? The gal built an entire wardrobe for about 500 bucks based on thrift store finds. I’ve talked to her one on one, and she’s so encouraging when it comes to helping you outside of your comfort zone and into something a little bit cuter!
So all you style mavens, and especially all you gals that need a little help down the style maven road, you need to ditch the idea of hiring a super-expensive wardrobe consultant and embrace the idea of a wardrobe coach!
Clear your schedule on May 1 and sign up for Nicole’s Ready, Set, Dress! event – and hurry! There’s only a few more spots left!
Here’s what Nicole’s discussing at her free event:
I’ll be working with a client to dissect her existing wardrobe to identify her best pieces and get rid of the duds. We’ll talk about her shopping challenges and how to build her wardrobe easily. Finally, I’ll plan a schedule of outfits using a wide variety of her existing wardrobe and we’ll discuss exactly what she needs to buy to round out her style.
And if you miss out on that, consider signing up for her Total Wardrobe Makeover workshop on May 12. It’s $149 for that workshop, but you’ll walk away with the knowledge and tools to be your own wardrobe coach. Plus, if you attend the free event on May 1 you can sign up for the May 12th event at a discount! Here’s what Nicole will cover at her May 12th workshop:
- Understand your true self and how your habits affect your dressing habits and image
- Identify your unique style for a signature look
- Discover how to organize your closet for stress-free mornings
- Learn to shop strategically and efficiently to save money
- Learn how to avoid fast fashion and build your wardrobe without guilt
- Learn how to build your wardrobe while supporting your local economy
- Learn what you absolutely need in your closet for a complete and diverse wardrobe
- Learn how to maximize your wardrobe without buying anything new
- Learn how to use color theory to make expressive outfit combinations. And, most importantly
- Learn how to make it work EVERY DAY!
Again – seating for the free event May 1 is limited, and is almost full, so you best click here to sign up now!
Latest posts by Steph Calvert (see all)
- Don’t Worry, Bee Happy - May 21, 2013
- SCAD Fashion Show 2013 Recap – Where the Wild Fashion Things Are - May 18, 2013
- Likes on Instagram: How to Get More Fast & Easy - May 16, 2013